Screenpedia was originally hosted by the Telecommunication and Film Department, the University of Alabama. On 14 August 2019, it was moved to tvcrit.org.
Screenpedia is administered by Jeremy Butler, professor emeritus of television and film, the University of Alabama, firstname.lastname@example.org .
Please see the User's Guide for usage and configuration help.
- Updated 14 August 2019 to latest version of MediaWiki and moved it off the University of Alabama's servers.
- Updated 3 June 2011 to beta version of Mediawiki 1.17.0. Hoping this will make updating easier in the future.
- Updated 15 January 2008 (or around then).
- Updated from MediaWiki 1.5.8 to latest version, 28 December 2007.
- Updated 14 December 2005.
- Updated 3 November 2005.
- First installed 31 July 2005.
At 00:53, on April 24, 2006, User:Sammax vandalized this Screenpedia article. It was the first time anyone vandalized the site.
Now we are a true wiki!
He/she attempted to insert dozens of links to medical sites and some marketing thing:
http://www.marketingbuscadores.com marketing buscadores
But, he/she wrapped it all in a DIV tag that Screenpedia does not accept:
<div align="right" style="height: 2pt; overflow: scroll">
And, thus, nothing appeared on the page. A rather incompetent attempt at link spam.
Vandalism is now all-too-common on Screenpedia. A bunch of user names have inserted gibberish into Screenpedia. User:RoletOrolc, for example, vandalized this article today. --Jeremy Butler 06:48, 7 February 2008 (CST)